Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NOOOO LUDO NOOOOO

i just posted that last vide and was browsin' the tube, as we all do from time to time, and a 'featured video' was a song by the worst band in the whole world, Ludo.

i know this because over the summer there was a kid i worked with overnight who had 3-4 songs by them on his shuffle and they just kept cycling through...

they're just the worst. the worst.

and i quote: (from their song 'japan it!')

Let's go to Japan
I'm not joking this time
So go get your bags packed
We'll be just fine
We'll both wear Kimono's
No shoes on our feet
Just take my hand
Japan it with me

Its an archipelago exotic and pure
Of ancient enchantments, so says the brochure
I need a place where there's no room to grow
Watch out Tokyo
I'm coming

you read correctly: archipelago. really? really!?

No comments: