Tuesday, November 18, 2008

do you ever get a 'what's the point' sort of vibe? i guess it just takes one little sentence to get me into this mood.

my theatre history teacher just reminded me of the fact that we're all gonna die. don't get me wrong, i'm not on some immortality kick, i just don't think about it much.

it sucks pretty bad, the idea of me dying. sucks pretty bad thinking about everyone else dying. just sucks.

aaaaaand well done, ipod. 'everybody hurts' by rem. you understand me best, ipod touch. hah.

well, here's what i'll do. i'm gonna go to international zone and buy a calzone. then i'm gonna eat that calzone SO HARD then i'll be happy. i am a baby. get some food in me and i'll stop being cranky or sad and i'll start giggling. a big hairy 21-year old baby. yep.

amber by 311. another wise choice, ipod touch. you do know how to cut to my core.

1 comment:

a. jane doe said...

I am going to ignore the fact that you just said that a 311 song was a good choice, and instead focus on the fact that you are dealing with your own impending death. Or mine. Whatevs.

Yeah, we're all gonna die. Eventually. But, like, what's the point of having miniature existential crises? All you can do about it is keep marching along, keep on keepin' on, like they say, and stay in the moment. I mean, honestly, all I want is to die after Mama and before you. I think that's a pretty good goal. So why don't you focus your energy on outliving me & Mama, and on eating mad calzones. 'Cause those things are rad.

Oh & you are rad too. Don't die before me or I'll cry harder than I've ever cried before (and as you know this is a serious feat).

Okay awesome. I love you. And your bliggity blog.

xx
Sister